Monday, January 5, 2009

Here we are

I did go shopping, and Mark is wearing pants that will fit very well in about 5 lbs. They do not have holes in the knee at present. (I don't think they do... he wore them all day, so I ought to check.) They are a little ratty looking. Why can't I buy kids pants that look new but don't look like school uniforms? He says he's a "camo kind of guy," but why does the camo have to look like it's been through a war? Why do I have to pay extra for frayed edges? And what's with the jeans that look like there is ground in mud? Who thought that was a good idea?

It's been a long day, so I'll have to leave these important ponderings for another time.

I read Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich & laughed out loud. Bob thinks I was laughing at his comments about the football games, but I wasn't. I need another good book. Maybe Boards that make a difference. Or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gee and i was thinking of starting the new year off with a book giveaway!!!!