Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Photo tag






Four is a sacred number in many cultures and religions including the Zia tribe of New Mexico, The Four cups of wine drunk during Jewish Passover, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, The Four Noble Truths of Buddhism. We have many examples in biology and nature. The four chambers of the human heart, a four leaf clover, hmm, it's wonderful to meditate on this.


I have been tagged by Diary of a Wicked Stepmom.



1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.


2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.


4. Tag 4 more people.

It has taken me several days to get the picture to upload, and now it's not where I wanted it, but what the heck?

This is my grandson Gabe with a bear given to him by Aunt LaLa. It is still bigger than he is... OK, it's almost as big as I am.


I am tagging these people, because they might think this is fun, as I did.


  1. Balance in Life

  2. Four's Flights

  3. The Redbook of Westmarch

  4. writers & witches & words, oh my... (If you've already been tagged, oops... I'm a little behind.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the picture. He is so cute! It took me several tries to get my picture uploaded but, what a fun tag.